Abstract: The design represents the outward appearance of a product or subject. The design is what makes the products attractive, beautiful and desirable, and has a significant impact on sales of the product and enhancing its commercial and artistic value.
The main conditions that a design must meet to individuality and uniqueness, as well as its features to not only have technical function, but also have artistic value.
Bionics is a tool for expression in the design of furniture, or a way to explore the similarities in animate and inanimate nature for further use of the established principles of construction and operation of biological systems and their elements to improve the existing technical systems, creating new functional forms-furniture.
Keywords / Key phrases
Design, bionics, aesthetics, furniture, architecture, urbanism
- Quarante. D. (1984). Osnove industrijskog dizajna, Arhitektonski fakultet Sveu?ilišta u Zagrebu – Interfakultetski studij dizajna, 1984.
- Popov, P. (2007). Composition as abstraction. Sofia.
- Попов, П. (2007). Композицијата като абстракција.
- Woods, H.J. (1935). The Geometrical Basis of Pattern Design. Part 1: Point and Line Symmetry in Simple, Figures and Borders, Journal of the Textile Institute. Transactions.
- Fruht., M. (1981). Индустриски дизајн. Београд.
- Despot, K., V. Sandeva. (2014). Industrial design. UGD, Stip.
- Despot, K., V. Sandeva. (2016). Application of industrial design in green areas. Applied Researches in Technics, Technologies and Education, 4 (1). pp. 79-87. ISSN 1314-8788 (print), 1314-8796 (online)
- Sandeva, V., K. Despot. (2015). Composition of futurism in landscape architecture. 15th International Scientific Conference VSU 2015, 3 (3). pp. 23-28. ISSN 1314-071X
- Staneva, K., E. Marinov. (2012). Tradition in Medi Spa and Geotherapy in Bulgaria. 2-end Balkan Spa Summit Turkey. http://docslide.us/documents/bagg-and-nast-2012-tradition-in-medi-spa-and-geotherapy-in-bulgaria-philosophy.html
Prof. Dr. Katerina Despot,
Prof. Dr. Vaska Sandeva
Goce Delcev University – Stip, R. Macedonia
Krste Misirkov b.b. P.O. Box 201 Stip 2000, Macedonia,